Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Sunday, September 5, 2010

Return to the blog

Well here we go, trying again. I'm not sure I've ever managed more than 2 posts on a blog before I give it up, which is completely pathetic and at least it shouldn't be too hard to beat my previous best!

My previous attempts have always started with a long and boring description of my trials and tribulations to date. This might be the problem - it's dragging up the past and starting things off negatively. Yes, I have made some bad decisions in the past. Yes, I have let things get out of control. Yes, I have been through some really crappy times in the last couple of years.

While this history is important in defining my position now, and how I got here, it in no way needs to define who I am tomorrow, next week, or any time in the future.

I would love to think that some day I'll be one of those great bloggers who takes photos every day and uploads them into my blog, I think it would be a minor understatement to suggest that is ambitious. Let's start with the basics and see where it takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment