Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABCs

This is stolen from Jess over at That's Just How I Roll.

By the way, I had a lovely long running update written up and ready to post on Monday morning, and it somehow got lost between writing and posting. That really pissed me off and I haven't gotten around to rewriting it yet. I'll get there eventually.

But for today, an informational ABC post.

Age 30. Finally come to terms with it. I didn't handle turning 30 at all well though, let me tell you.

Bed size Queen. And it's all mine, I thrash around like a beached whale most of the night.

Chore you hate Cleaning floors and bathrooms. Sucks.

Dogs None that live with me. But my beloved pug Bazil and German shepherd Kali are at Mum's place and I visit them a couple of times a week.

Essential start your day item Breakfast

Favourite colour Blue

Gold or silver I wear both. I actually like white gold, just to be difficult.

Height midget. 5'4" or 165cm

Instruments you play I'm completely tone deaf and devoid of rhythm, so none.

Job title Financial Controller

Kids Eew. No thanks.

Live North-East suburbs of Adelaide

Mum's name Lyn

Nicknames Meegs, Moo, Kid

Overnight hospital stays A few. Tonsils out when I was 4, ankle operation at 13, and a couple for epilepsy episodes in my teens.

Pet peeve I have hundreds of them, I seriously lack tolerance. For today, it's people who call out to me as I walk past their office so I have to double back and deal with whatever crap they can't deal with themselves. Annoying.

Quote from a movie Nobody puts baby in a corner (Dirty Dancing)

Right or left handed Leftie. But if I'm going to bat or swing a golf club, I'll do it right handed.

Siblings One - useless older brother, age 35

Time you wake up 5.30 to 6am most days

Underwear Yes, always wear it.

Vegetable you dislike Artichoke. The texture is all wrong.

Xrays you've had done Several on the ankles, they've lived a charmed life. Trampolining will do that to you.

Yummy food you make I love to bake. I like savoury cooking too, but cakes and biscuits and breads and slices are my specialty. I have to give it all away the minute it's finished so I don't eat it though.

Zoo animal favourite I like the lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment