Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cranky

I'm cranky. For not a very good reason, but I'm cranky anyway. We are trying to organise a work trip, which is not coming together as quickly or as easily as I had hoped. It will still happen, but it might be 2 or 3 weeks away. I'm going to go CRAZY in this office before then. Damn it.

The rest of the world as I know it is actually going along pretty well. I've been smashing it out at the gym this week - RPM Monday morning, bit of cardio Monday night, a short run and some heavy weights Tuesday morning, Step Tuesday night, Pump Wednesday morning. My legs and arms are completely smashed now, and I'm not doing anything tonight, but it's nice to be feeling motivated exercise wise again. I was planning on a slightly longer run tomorrow morning, but the weather has turned to hell. I think we're having thunderstorms this afternoon. I'll have to see what it looks like tomorrow morning, I might be stuck on the dreadmill. I never last long on the dreadmill, so it might be another short run and something else to stretch out the time.

Eating is all good for the time being too. I'm actually under eating, which never ever ever happens to me. I'm not concerned about it, because I know it will turn around in a very short space of time and I'll be wanting to eat everything in sight again. That's when I'll have to be uber-vigilant again. Plus, if this work trip comes together, it will be good to have had some light eating days in there, because the calories do tend to get blown out of the water on these trips.

Nothing much else to report. I'm frustrated and dealing with it by hitting the gym instead of eating... that rocks. Still like to get past the frustration though.

No comments:

Post a Comment