Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Sunday, August 21, 2011

The pet picture roll




Introducing Grace...

And Caspar...

And both together last night, a lot more grown up and relaxing on my lap in front of the TV.



Here's Caspar giving me the finger lol



Finally, here are Bazil the Pug and Kali the German Shepherd, who live at Mum's place.




2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... They are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Pictures. Grace is just the cutest cat I may have ever laid eyes on.

    ReplyDelete