Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brief update

HM status: COMPLETE!!!

Race report will follow this week, but let me just say, the blisters on my feet are out of this world, and I'm spending the day at work sans-shoes!

4 comments:

  1. way to go that's fantastic :) well done

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, a quick scan of your blog and it seems as though you didn't have the greatest lead up, but you're done! Am I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete