Hello and Welcome!

I am, and always have been, a notoriously bad blogger. But I'm back to give it another try, one more time.

I seem to have rediscovered my "pep" in recent times, and I'm ready to try some new things, and get back into the things that matter to me... at this stage, this chiefly involves getting fit and losing weight (again!)




Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year!

Greetings! As you may have noticed, I have been somewhat AWOL again for a little while. Always a reasonable sign that I've been misbehaving myself on the food and exercise front. Christmas was a disaster all round, and 2010 on the whole was an absolute bitch. However, it does not do to dwell on the negative. We have a new year and a new start ahead of us.

I have been reading some other blogs today, trying to steal some inspiration for my list of new year's resolutions. I think I'm gonna steal from Kylie and do a list of "11 for 2011". I haven't thought through this particularly well yet, so I hope I can come up with that many...

1. Lose 20kg
2. Train for and complete a half marathon
3. Participate in at least 5 fun runs
4. Blog regularly
5. Finish my garden
6. Finish the renos on my house
7. Give up chocolate
8. Consciously focus on adopting a positive, 'glass half full' attitude
9. Find a hobby that is not computer or TV related
10.Keep in regular contact with good friends
11.Do a bike maintenance course and learn to change my own damn tyres!

Grief, that was hard to get through. I'll update my progress on these monthly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment