Greetings! As you may have noticed, I have been somewhat AWOL again for a little while. Always a reasonable sign that I've been misbehaving myself on the food and exercise front. Christmas was a disaster all round, and 2010 on the whole was an absolute bitch. However, it does not do to dwell on the negative. We have a new year and a new start ahead of us.
I have been reading some other blogs today, trying to steal some inspiration for my list of new year's resolutions. I think I'm gonna steal from Kylie and do a list of "11 for 2011". I haven't thought through this particularly well yet, so I hope I can come up with that many...
1. Lose 20kg
2. Train for and complete a half marathon
3. Participate in at least 5 fun runs
4. Blog regularly
5. Finish my garden
6. Finish the renos on my house
7. Give up chocolate
8. Consciously focus on adopting a positive, 'glass half full' attitude
9. Find a hobby that is not computer or TV related
10.Keep in regular contact with good friends
11.Do a bike maintenance course and learn to change my own damn tyres!
Grief, that was hard to get through. I'll update my progress on these monthly :-)